Sunday, August 30, 2015

Natural Foot Cream Cracked Feet - REVIEW

Natural Foot Cream Cracked Feet - Vegan Premium Foot Moisturizer for Dry Heels 4.25 oz - Shea, Olive, Jojoba and Tea Tree Oils Blend



This foot cream is AWESOME!!! I love how the bottle is a flip top. I always get lotion all over my hands and can't get a lid screwed on or off. It has a really light fragrance. It's thick but not super thick. It's more like a cream. When you put it on your feet at night and then put socks on it really makes your feet softer in the morning. I really think the tea tree oil also helps to keep down foot order too. I don't really get stinky feet it's more like an enclosed smell.... but I didn't notice it after a few days of using this lotion. It's good on so many levels!! PLUS it's all natural!!! 
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment