Thursday, August 13, 2015

Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover - Best Foot Care Electronic Pedicure Tool for Coarse Dry Skin and Callus Clear Healthy Feet - Bonus Callus Eliminator Roller (Health and Beauty) - REVIEW



Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover - Best Foot Care Electronic Pedicure Tool for Coarse Dry Skin and Callus Clear Healthy Feet - Bonus Callus Eliminator Roller


WOW!!! That's the first word that comes to mind with this callus remover. Just WOW! I actually didn't know how well it would do. I have had others that didn't impress me at all. This one is so great. It was actually already charged enough for me to use for 5 days without charging. WOW again. Then the power to this callus remover is great. It goes strong and really removes the dead skin. It was just a cloud of "foot sand" when I was using it. (Needless to say I HAD bad feet, I don't now). It has a cover that slips over the sander. This is excellent so if my children accidently turn it on, I don't have to worry about them getting hurt. It comes with an extra roller and the charger too. I think this one is excellent. I feel a lot better going out into public in flip flops now.

I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing this information. Callus on toes are quite common and you need to tackle them as fast as you can before the mass of dead skin cells pile up. Electric Callus Remover has revolutionized the treatment and management of calluses and corns on toes.

    ReplyDelete