Sunday, July 12, 2015

Running Belt, Adjustable. Best Fitness & Exercise Workout Belt For Men & Women on Amazon. Soft, comfortable bag, bounce free and secure for Keys, Phone & Wallet. Run Baby Run Premium Brand. Spandex, Perfect for Long Runs with iphone 6 or Samsung and all accessories (Misc.) - REVIEW


I know this says it's a running belt; but frankly it's an EVERYDAY belt. Being a mother of two small children, I need my cell phone CLOSE. (Pictures, emergencies, the 5 min I get to play on Facebook). This belt works PERFECTLY. I wear it everywhere. I don't always have a pocket and cell phones are getting bigger again. This also works great when I'm mowing. I don't have to worry about sweat OR running over my phone because it dropped out of my pocket. It's AWESOME!!!!!

I received this item at a discount for my honest review.
Running Belt, Adjustable. Best Fitness & Exercise Workout Belt For Men & Women on Amazon. Soft, comfortable bag, bounce free and secure for Keys, Phone & Wallet. Run Baby Run Premium Brand. Spandex, Perfect for Long Runs with iphone 6 or Samsung and all accessories (orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment