Monday, November 2, 2015

Aotearoa Beauty Professional Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit - REVIEW

Aotearoa Beauty Professional Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit

Having two small children, usually means that I'm around a lot of dirt. Me being around dirt means that my skin is wrecked. I always seem to get very bad black heads. This black head remover kit is perfect. It comes with 5 tools, but it's like getting 10 since they are dual ended. I was a finger nail pincher, and would see nail marks all over my face when I would pinch. With these tools I would try different ones each time, depending on how much I had to work out of a black head / zit and WOW no bad spots on my face after removing the ick from my face. The kit was great for holding the tools too. There is elastic to hold each tool in place. Then the case is zippered so you never have to worry about anything falling out.


No comments:

Post a Comment