Sunday, September 20, 2015

ARTacts Synthetic Face Painting Brush Set - REVIEW


ARTacts Synthetic Face Painting Brush Set










WOW I love these face painting brushes!!!!! Having two children we're always doing something fun. Sometimes,depending on the theme of the day, I'll paint the theme on their face. These brushes just make you go WOW. I was just using regular old skinny paint brushes. However these give you a much better design and hold the paint so much better. With all the different brushes, I can really do any design that I find on Pinterest. Granted my drawing skills aren't the best in the world. But to a three year old, I'm Picasso. These brushes also rinse out paint very well. I simply run cold water over then blot dry with a paper towel and allow them to air dry.
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment