Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kazoo 1580W/91 oz Large Capacity Professional Garment Steamer - REVIEW


Kazoo 1580W/91 oz Large Capacity Professional Garment Steamer - REVIEW


  • 1580W, 2700ml/91 oz large removable and visible water tank. Heats up in 45 seconds and provide up to 70 minutes of continuous steam. Machine handle and exquisite rollers for easy mobility.
  • Rotary button, four-way precise adjustment; Effective wrinkle removing, sterilization and deodorization; Suitable for ironing all kinds of clothes, curtains, sofas that made of materials such as silk, fabrics, cotton, etc.
  • Adjustable hanger shoulder; Nut-free stainless steel panel; Uniformity in steam ironing;Triangular and dead-zone free ironing; Comfortable handle; Effective heat dissipation to prevent your hands from scalding; Durable steam pipe with excellent thermal insulation performance.
  • Automatic power off as soon as the water runs out; Patented bottom drain design for easy cleaning and maintenance and also extend the lifespan of the steamer; Easy installation and storage, less space occupation.
  • Accessory includes: Telescopic Pole, Ironing Brush, Fabric Brush, Clothes Hanger Hook, Scald-proof Gloves and Triangle Collar Press Pad; Warranty: Two years. 110V For US Use Only.


This is totally a great steamer!!! The look alone is great! The silver and white look is always a winner. At first I admit that the pole was a bit confusing trying to figure out (The four sections are all in the same pole). I filled up the tank just long enough to test out. (You'll be able to see in my video). There are 4 selections for cloth - silk, fabrics, cotton, and ramie. I selected cotton for my cotton shirt. It really did remove the wrinkles. PLUS it freshens your clothes. I never could get the attachment to work. The size is great since everything shrinks down. The steam that comes off of it is actually unreal. It's a LOT and it's SUPER hot. Which is why you also get a mit. The mit was a bit awkward for me to wear. But I was glad I had it in case I needed it. Since the fall season is almost upon us, I can't wait to use it on all the clothes I've stored since last fall. 
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.


1 comment:



  1. Nostalgic Kansas City ... museum to an America that hasn't existed since before you were born.
    how to use a computerized embroidery machine

    ReplyDelete