Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ultimate Body Applicator Lipo Wrap - REVIEW

Ultimate Body Applicator Lipo Wrap. 4 Skinny Wraps for inch loss , tone and contouring - REVIEW


About the Product
  • Natural active ingredients works to tighten tone and firm any targeted area of the body that you choose
  • Shape , tone or firm thighs, hips, stomachs, and waistlines FAST
  • Body wrap can be applying on arms, neck, tummy, back, legs, feet, breasts and buttocks
  • No matter if you are female or male, young or old. Or just if you have an important occasion - like a date tonight, going to a wedding, vacation or other event. No problem!





These are amazing!!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! I have used wraps before so I knew what I was in for. HOWEVER, these are a bit different. The mixture isn't just liquid on the wrap. It's as though the wrap is infused. There is NO (I REPEAT NO) mess. This body wrap is one big rectangle. It's the BEST thing ever. I removed the wrap from package. Then placed it around my tummy. Granted - I'm a size 6 - so it fit to around my hips. I then wrapped in saran wrap. On top of all that - because I wanted to be secure - I put my waist trainer on top of everything else. I could only wear it for 2 hours, since I had to shower to go somewhere. I wanted to try it during the day first, before I slept in it to make sure I wasn't going to have a reaction. The wrap itself sticks to your body. In reality you don't need to add anything else to it. But here's the best part --- I measured before hand and after. HOLY COW!!! I lost 4" around my tummy. I measure around myself at my belly button, 2" above, and 2" below. I only lost 2" at the above and below points. BUT still, I lost. I can't wait to try one all night long. It looks like from what I read that you only do these once a week. I just know that by Christmas, all this excess fat will be gone.

I received these items at a discount for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment