Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Elusive Dreams ® Comfortable Sleep Mask With Free Earplugs - Ultra Soft And Comfortable. Ideal For Travel, Insomnia, Shift Work and Meditation - Review




I received this item at a discount for my honest review.
When I got this mask in - I thought it was going to be like every other mask. WRONG. It makes you feel like a mini-spa. First off it's in a cute little bag. (I love bags, they keep things organized). The mask is made VERY well. It has a piece of satin to go over your nose for that extra bit of comfort. I also LOVE (there are so many things I LOVE about this mask) that it comes with ear plugs. Not only does your order COME with ear plugs - BUT there is a place on the side to store them. How awesome is that? The mask when on blocks out the light all around. This mask is GREAT. I would recommend this eye mask to ANYONE.
Elusive Dreams ® Comfortable Sleep Mask With Free Earplugs - Ultra Soft And Comfortable. Ideal For Travel, Insomnia, Shift Work and Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment