Thursday, July 9, 2015

Salviso Rhassoul Clay Skin and Hair Treatment - REVIEW



I received this item in return for my honest review.
I was thinking it was actually going to be a pre-mix. I had never used a powder before. You just mix with warm water. I got my little glass bowl and use a small spoon to mix with (and to apply). Actually it's a LOT nicer to be able to mix to a thickness you like. I applied it to my face and the back of my hands. (And my children). We let it dry. It cracks when it's dry. Frankly my children LOVED to pick it off. Then it was off for bath time. Using a loofa works wonders when washing off the mix. I love this. I'm a lot more impressed than I thought I would be.

Salviso Rhassoul Clay Skin and Hair Treatment ** Anti-aging face mask ** Detoxifies, cleanses deeply, clears blocked pores, removes blackheads, exfoliates and tightens skin ** Natural Hair Conditioner ** cleans and nourishes hair and eliminates dandruff (8oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment