Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kinps®100ml Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Wellness Aromatherapy Diffuser - REVIEW - July 7




I received this item at a discount for my honest review.
I had always wanted a diffuser. This one is PERFECT. I have to say that I'm in LOVE. It's good to read over the instructions (just in case). But basically use the provided cup to fill with water, add a few drops of oil, put the top back on and it's ready. There are 7 colors and they are awesome, OR you can use it without color. There is an easy button that you hold down to get the mist going. I added lavender. I love how I could "smell" the lavender but it wasn't so strong. I really started feeling relaxed after I started it. The mist is so light... just like a light cloud. I can even really describe my happiness with this item. I love the colors (so do my children). I rate this as the best item I've tried. I can't imagine being without it now.

Kinps®100ml Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Wellness Aromatherapy Diffuser Air Mist Purifier Waterless Auto Shut-off Function with 7 Colors LED Light Changes and 4 Times Settings(White)

No comments:

Post a Comment