Thursday, July 9, 2015


I received this item at a discount to give my honest review.
Being a fun mom and a mom of a daughter - there is ALWAYS glitter. Finding a good glitter source is hard. I got this in hopes to have some fun with my daughter. This stuff is GREAT, PERFECT, WONDERFUL. It has a pump spray, so no need to worry about the continuous spray. I sprayed this in mine and my daughter's hand, arms, and legs. We sprayed it this morning to see how long it would last. I was wondering how it would do in my hair (light brown with highlights) And it's just barely there. Just enough where you shimmer. It goes on a little wet. I thought it would be sticky since it's wet but it's not. When it dries (seconds) it stays on and is AWESOME!! I have now had the same "spray" on for 7 hours and it's still there. It doesn't just come off and put glitter everywhere. Its also just a fine glitter that adds that perfect shimmer to the day.

Glitter Spray Body Spray for Body Glitter and Hair Glitter This Shimmer Body Art Gives you the Sparkle and Shine to leave You Looking Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment