Wednesday, August 19, 2015

12" x 12" Adhesive Vinyl Sheets - REVIEW

12" x 12" Adhesive Vinyl Sheets (35 PACK)

Being a crafter, I am always using Vinyl for something. I was making mugs with everyone's name on the mug. My latest project is to use the vinyl to decorate the inside of my daughter's playhouse. The walls are pvc and this makes applying vinyl super easy. This vinyl by Angel Direct Products is GREAT. I haven't had a single issue with cutting it. Sometimes I use my Cricut, and sometimes I hand cut. This vinyl is great to use inside or outside. I love how the package comes together with cardboard on the back so you don't have to worry about it bending.


I received this item at a discount for my honest review.



12" x 12" Adhesive Vinyl Sheets (35 PACK) - BEST Permanent Assorted Vinyl for Cricut, Craft Cutters, Letters, Wall Tiles, and More by Angel Crafts. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment