Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ISA Professional Digital LCD Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener - REVIEW


ISA Professional Digital LCD Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

I'm in love with this flat iron. I actually have mostly straight hair; however, I really like it to be fully straight. For the packaging, I just love how the box slides instead of you having to pull everything out. You can tell by holding the flat iron that it is a very high quality iron. It has a great weight to it. The plates are solid ceramic. Ceramic Flat irons heat penetrates hair quickly, heats hair evenly from the inside-out, straightens hair in a fraction of the time with superior results and with far less damage. I also thought it was great that it has a digital read out for the temperature. Usually with cheaper brands you just low, medium and high, and you have no clue what you are really getting. I thought it was great that you can lock your temperature in. This is awesome, especially when you have others in your bathroom. This flat iron is the most excellent I've ever used. My hair never snagged or caught on anything. It was just a smooth action.
 I received this item at a discount for my honest review. 






No comments:

Post a Comment