Friday, August 21, 2015

InnoGear® 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser - REVIEW


InnoGear® 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser



I love diffusers. This one is a great size. It's just the right size to fit on my counter. Innogear's 100ml diffuser comes with the diffuser unit, wall charger, and a measuring cup. I think a measuring cup is important. Having a little measuring cup just keeps the water that you use nicely contained. The top is super easy to twist (not screw) off. Then add your water. I like to add just a few drops of peppermint to be diffused throughout the day. This helps to keep my energy up. Since this one changes colors, it's also great to leave in the bathroom as a nightlight. You can set it so it sprays for 30 seconds then off again OR a continuous spray. I think this diffuser is GREAT. I run it in my bathroom all the time
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment