Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Professional Strength Teeth Whitening Kit - REVIEW

Professional Strength Teeth Whitening Kit


This is the most professional looking teeth whitening kit that I have used. The package itself contains the "gel" in five individual syringes, mouth tray, shade guide and UV light. I really couldn't wait to try this out. It looked fairly easy to do. Just put a small bead of the gel on the upper and lower of the mouth tray. The make sure to put some where your front teeth are. Place mouth tray in mouth, and put the UV light to your teeth for 20 minutes. I have to admit, I'm glad I have a big mouth - It's a lot to put in your mouth at once. However, I have seen a difference. I can actually put the UV light there where my lips hold it as well. I did notice a difference in whitening. I like that it only takes 20 minutes and it doesn't seem to leave my mouth with that "icky" feel afterwards.
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment