Friday, July 3, 2015

Cozy Greens Bath Toy Organizer with 5 Anti-Slip Stickers, 2 Heavy Duty Suction Cups and eBook on Bathtime Activities - REVIEW - July 3











I received this item at a discount for my honest review

I have 2 children (2 and 3 years old). They have WAY too many bath toys. I was excited to get this item in. It's so awesome. The box is easy to open. Everything is very easy. I liked the larger suction cups to hold the bag onto the shower. They hold a LOT. Now the toys are FINALLY up and out of the tub. This also allows the toys to drain the water out of them (always be careful of toys with holes collecting water). Also, it gives the toys a place to be so you can clean the tub. (REALLY needed to do this). I love the ease of this item and the bag is HUGE!!!! The bag could be put down lower to allow the children to pick up their own toys.

Cozy Greens Bath Toy Organizer with 5 Anti-Slip Stickers, 2 Heavy Duty Suction Cups and eBook on Bathtime Activities

No comments:

Post a Comment