Friday, July 3, 2015

Metallic Gold Flash Temporary Tattoos - 5 SHEETS - Mermaid Edition - Gold and Silver Shiny Jewelry Tattoos - REVIEW - July 3




I received these items at a discount to give my honest review.
These are so great. We do a lot of temp tattoos and oh-my-gosh.... I LOVE THESE!!! First off - they come in a nice black envelope (how elegant). Then you cut which ones you want (just like usual). Then peel off the clear layer (just like normal). BUT when you add water to the back side.... IT COMES OUT PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! And it doesn't have to "soak" as long. It's super quick. So far we've (my children and myself) had the tattoos on for several hours and nothing has peeled off yet. They really do hold up! And I like that there are big and small of the same, so we can have matching tattoos. I would totally say this is mom approved.

Metallic Gold Flash Temporary Tattoos - 5 SHEETS - Mermaid Edition - Gold and Silver Shiny Jewelry Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment