Thursday, July 2, 2015

Flashing LED light Up Bumpy Rings Review --- AWESOME



>br>
I received these items at a discount to give my honest review.
I got these rings for my daughter. It's also close to the 4th of July and I don't let her have sparklers just yet (she's only 3). I was hoping these rings would sparkle enough for her. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! Each one is individually wrapped. (Which is great if you are using them as favors for children, or just to put them up as "good rewards") We couldn't wait to get into them. The main bag they are in is lightly taped (easy to open). Each individual bag is just lightly taped (easy to open - even for a child). We played all day with these rings. My son (2 years old) and daughter (3 years old) LOVES them. We pulled and twisted and chewed (them not me). The rings are PERFECT for children. They never ripped apart. The light also stays on until you click it off. Which is perfect so the MOM isn't having to turn it on every 5 seconds. They also stretch to go over a child's or an adult's wrist. (The rings make bracelets --- HOW COOL IS THAT????) I just have to say that these are AWESOME just plain AWESOME!!!!

Flashing LED light Up Bumpy Rings ~ 18pc per Order

No comments:

Post a Comment