Friday, July 3, 2015

Silicone Designs Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Recipe Ebook - Review July 3




I received this item at a discount to give my honest review.
This is the most THICKEST muffin pan to be silicone I have ever used. Can you see how thick these are? Usually the ones I have tried in the past have been flimsy and don't seem to hold up well. However, this pan is GREAT. You can tell it will last a long time. I love that it's dishwasher safe. (As a mother - I need EVERYTHING to be ok to put in the dishwasher). I think this would make a great gift for anyone (although NO ONE IS GETTING THIS ONE --- it's mine) The cups bounce back just as soon as you squish them in the other direction. Cooking with them is very simple. Same as anything else. I do like that I can squish this down in my pan drawer, I have room now for other things. LOVE IT 120%!!!!

Silicone Designs Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Recipe Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment