Thursday, July 2, 2015

THE BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask - July 2 Review

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask. This is the BEST smelling mud mask I have ever used. They ship the item very well. I loved when I opened it, it wasn't difficult to open. There was the plastic cap to keep the "mask" off the lid, not that foil you have to peel off. Applying was super easy. It goes on really smooth. It was probably 20 min (they say 10-15) before I washed it off since I was doing laundry. I use the Make up Eraser to wash my face in the shower. It all came off the first time, no scrubbing. My face felt SUPER smooth and clean after. The font on the back is a little difficult to read --- but that's not a big deal. I think the worse thing about it --- you can only use it once a week. Why is that bad? Because I loved the way it felt. I can't wait until next week to use it again. I give / gave this 5 stars and would totally have given more!!!



THE BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask - Dead Sea Mud Mask Best for Facial Treatment, Minimizes Pores, Reduces Wrinkles, and Improves Overall Complexion - Dead Sea Minerals Help to Pull Toxins Out of the Skin - Facial Mask Provides Relief from Acne, Blackheads, Pimples, Acne Scars and Cellulite - Safe for Use on Face and Body - Premium Spa Quality Dead Sea Product - Skin Cleanser, Pore Reducer & Natural Moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment