Friday, August 7, 2015

Baby Pacifier with *Detachable* Animal Holder - REVIEW


Baby Pacifier with *Detachable* Animal Holder - Easy Change & Clean - Teddy Bear CuddlyPal - Special Baby Shower Gift Baby Boys & Girls



I just absolutely love this pacifier holder.  The teddy bear is so cute and very soft.  It attaches so easily to the pacifier.  I got this for my sister's son, Nathan.  He's just 6 months old.  As soon as I opened the package I swear you could see a grin on his face.  He knew it was for him.  Cabasa actually even includes a pacifier that is a medical grade pacifier. The pacifier is medical grade, latex free, BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free. It comes with a protective cover to keep the germs away while not in use, which is great.  Or you can use the cover when it's in your purse, or it doesn't get dirty.  The great part is if the pacifier that is included isn't one that your child likes, you can attach the teddy to ANY pacifier.  The teddy gives the child something to feel and play with.  Nathan just LOVED it.  Thankfully I can sterilize the pacifier, since he was using the teddy to play the drop and pick up game.  Having the pacifier attached also means it's a LOT easier to find.

I received this item at a discount for my honest review.



Baby Pacifier with *Detachable* Animal Holder - Easy Change & Clean - Teddy Bear CuddlyPal - Special Baby Shower Gift Baby Boys & Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment