Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back to Normal - REVIEW

Back to Normal - Arnica Cream




My husband gets a lot of back pain. I decided to try this product on him. First off --- I LOVE the packaging. I know that when I opened it, it was fresh. It doesn't have much of that menthol smells that a lot of pain relievers have. It's a very light scent. He was having back pain and I decided to try it out on him. I rubbed it in. It's a thicker feel. Thankfully since it doesn't have a strong smell, no one was affected by the scent. He said it did seem to relax his muscles and help. It doesn't go on greasy nor does it leave that icky feel. This cream is a must have for anyone with pain.

I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

So many ways to contact them!

1) Our website: www.BackToNormalLife.com

2) Our Amazon Listing: http://amzn.to/1Dp0jLS

3) Connect with us on Facebook: https://www. facebook.com/backtonormalco

4) Amazon code: BLOGSFAN to receive $5 OFF until August 31st 2015. We hope this your followers will enjoy this goodie!


Pain Relief Cream Relieves Headaches, Joint and Muscle Pain in Real Time Without the Menthol Smell. Extraordinary Arnica Cream Formula with Natural Extracts Maximizes Arthritis, Lower Back, Neck and Joint Pain Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment