Friday, August 7, 2015

Dr. Pergolizzi's OxyRub Pain Relief Cream for Fast-Acting Relief From the Aches and Pains Associated with Minor Arthritis, Backaches, Sore Muscles, and Joint Pain - REVIEW

I always seem to get neck pain. My best friend is a RN. She had been telling me about OxyRub and that I should get this to use. She told me that everyone at the hospital was using it. I got some and WOW!!! It has a very light citrus scent to it. It's a lotion type texture. But it totally works. I got my pain in the day after I received this product and decided to use it. WOW WOW WOW!!! I swear that my pain was gone within the hour.  

I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

Note: Save 20% off your first purchase of OxyRub 1 Tube (4 oz.) sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com. Promotion code expires 12/31/15   ~~ Reader Discount Code: SAVEOXY2
http://www.healthydirections.com/product/oxyrub

No comments:

Post a Comment