Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kleem Organics - Vitamin C Serum - REVIEW


Kleem Organics


I have to say that I just LOVE this serum. When I first opened it, it has a light orange scent. I really like that. Once you get it on - you can't smell it though. When you put it on, it goes on SO smoothly. During the first few days of use, I haven't noticed a change in my wrinkles, BUT I have noticed that my face seems more clear and I haven't had any zits. This is definitely a serum to keep on hand.



20% Pure Vitamin C + E Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face Rejuvenation (1 fl oz), Skin Tightening, Dark Spot Removal & Anti Wrinkle Anti Blemish. Best Antioxidant Anti Aging Vitamins Stimulate Collagen for Skin Renewal. All Natural & Organic, Cruelty-Free & Dr Trusted. Kleem Organics Vit C Serum Comes With Beauty eBook. 100% Risk Free Guarantee

1 comment: