Saturday, August 8, 2015

Shoo: (Ages 2-8) Award-Winning Author (Kindle Edition) - REVIEW

I just love this darling book. I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old that I love reading to. My daughter (the 3 year old) just loves cats, so this book was perfect for her. It starts out a bit sad (I think) with Shoo, being homeless and no one really appearing to want her. Then Shoo has a dream, really about better days. Then when she wakes up - a little girl is crying. She's sad that she won't have any friends. Shoo, goes over and the two become best friends. I like to talk to my children about the ideas from this book. Really it's teaching us that we should help others, no matter how bad off we THINK we are. There is always someone around that needs our help, and they should always pay attention to those around them.
I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

Shoo: (Ages 2-8) Award-Winning Author

No comments:

Post a Comment